1 - 2 Years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Python Teacher
• Organize, maintain and manage class systems in proper working condition.
• Teach students python and its applications.
• Design and develop appropriate python instructional material.
• Manage and monitor student behavior.
• Initiate and implement systems, procedures and other student management issues.
• Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities in consistent with the student management issues.
• Conduct group training sessions.
• Determine and troubleshoot technology services for staff.
• Coordinate and collaborate with lead teacher and instructional coaches.
• Integrate special lesson plans with core academic curriculum.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must have exceptional computer skills.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies.
• Must have knowledge of Python, R and machine learning techniques.
• Must have excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Certified course on python
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 5 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic|
|Work Experience||1 - 2 Years|